Follow Me on Instagram

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wednesday Hacking Recap 4/20/16 and Some Candids

They Neigh, I Pay

Today I finally remembered to bring my camera to the barn since I've been wanting to take some pictures now that the weather is nice. Luckily my friend Danielle was free and agreed to take some pictures of me and Robyn hacking (Yay, and thank you!!)

They Neigh, I Pay

After an intense de-shedding/grooming sesh, I wanted to go over some of what we practiced in my last lesson, large figure 8's and making sure Panda was well balanced and correctly bent the entire time.

They Neigh, I Pay
Panda looking fancy

Panda was pretty good from the get go and we only had to make two large eights before I was satisfied with the balance we had and the quality of our bending. I still have some trouble keeping her off my inside leg when were tracking right and going towards home, but we've improved a bunch.

Robyn rode Gator and has been practicing similar things with him (keeping him balanced with an even tempo and working into a frame).

They Neigh, I Pay

 It's so nice to have people around my age to ride with, and since we're working on similar things, we can give each other feedback too.

They Neigh, I Pay

They Neigh, I Pay
Gator is such a cutie.

Towards the end of our hack it started getting pretty dusty in the outdoor but I think it provided an interesting contrast in a couple of the photos Danielle took.

They Neigh, I Pay
I love Panda's expression in this picture

(I also noticed I make some really interesting faces when I ride . There were many more but I'll just leave this one right here.)

They Neigh, I Pay
Cute, real cute...

And now for some of the candids before and after the ride.

They Neigh, I Pay
Panda being affectionate <3

They Neigh, I Pay
Gator nuzzling Robyn

They Neigh, I Pay
Jumps are friends, not food!

They Neigh, I Pay
Birdie is just too adorable

Congratulations! You made it to the end of the post without dying of boredom!

Panda is NOT amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment