Follow Me on Instagram

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Hacking Outside

Today was the first time I was able to hack out at the barn and it was GLORIOUS!! While the indoor is huge it's nice to get outside for some fresh air.

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

Panda has been a great confidence giver for me these last few weeks and I'm really enjoying focusing on having fun and relaxing at the barn. I'm really excited for the show season to start and I'm going to   a couple of schooling shows before it starts since I feel like I've been out of the loop for forever.

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

 I also got the chance to apply my Personally Preppy helmet monogram and I LOVE IT! I'm really happy I went with the 2.5" instead of the 2", I feel like its the perfect size.

I should have been a housewife

Panda was looking for mints after our hack which resulted in some adorable/funny pictures of us, she can be so sweet.

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

I should have been a housewife

Hope everyone else was able to get outside today and enjoy the fabulous weather. I'll be super happy if this continues and even gets warmer.

Follow me on instagram @rocky092 to check out more of my photographs and posts.

Special thanks to my hubby Nick for coming out to take these sweet pics of me and Panda.


I should have been a housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment